Marble Falls Community Fireworks: FAQ
Organizers of the annual Marble Falls Community Fireworks are often asked about topics like parking, the schedule of events, and what is allowed at Lakeside Park.
This list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) should answer any extra questions that can’t be found at marblefallscommunityfireworks.com.
What Can I Bring?
• Dogs — Yes, on a leash no longer than 6 feet. (Although bringing dogs is not recommended.)
• Fireworks — No, these are prohibited within the city limits.
• Coolers — Yes, feel free to bring a picnic. There will be food/drink vendors selling items as well.
• Glass containers — No, these are prohibited at the park.
• Alcohol — No, also prohibited at the park.
• Lawn chairs or a blanket — Yes, please do!
• Life jackets — Yes, if you plan to swim in the lake or use the rope swing, these are encouraged.
• Music — Yes, you may enjoy your own music until the live music begins. Just please be respectful of others.
• Umbrellas — Yes, you may set up an umbrella while the sun is an issue, but once the sun is on its way down, please lower it so everyone can have a great view of the bands performing and our spectacular fireworks show.
What Time Does … ?
• Bounce houses and inflatable water slides open at 3 p.m. These require the purchase of a $5 wristband for unlimited use. The inflatables will be set up on the tennis courts.
• Food and drink vendors open at 3 p.m.
• Music begins at 5 p.m. with The Steel Belts. Red Carpet Chaos takes the stage at 7:30 p.m. and also will play AFTER the fireworks show — so hang around!
• Fireworks start at 9:15 p.m. and last about 20 minutes.
Where should I park?
• Parking is available at Lakeside Park, Johnson Park, and Falls Creek Skate Park. Handicapped parking is at the Lakeside Pavilion. Be prepared to walk a short distance from your parking spot to Lakeside Park.
Is there an area to see the bands and fireworks that is easily accessible for mobility impaired individuals?
• Yes! As a matter of fact, the patio at the Lakeside Pavilion will be open for mobility impaired individuals to watch the bands and the fireworks show. You will also find handicapped parking at the pavilion as well.
Should I leave the show early to beat the traffic?
• No — We don't want you to miss the grand finale!
As you can imagine, there is usually heavy traffic immediately following the fireworks show. This year, however, Red Carpet Chaos will be playing again AFTER the fireworks show in hopes that many will stick around and the traffic will not be as congested. Marble Falls police officers will be directing traffic as needed.
Find more articles like this in Highland Lakes Fourth of July