Marble Falls concert series bigger and better in 2022
Marble Falls' summer concert series is bigger and more diverse in 2022. The Parks and Recreation Department has lined up free shows every Friday night from June 3 through Aug. 5 with a big name to be announced for a date in late August.
Performances start at 7 p.m. in Johnson Park, 230 Avenue J South, and include:
- June 3 — Braedon Barnhall, Americana/singer-songwriter
- June 10 — Bidi Bidi Banda, Selena tribute band/Tejano
- June 17 — Rick Trevino, country
- June 24 — Departure ATX, '80s rock covers
- July 1 — Red Carpet Chaos, variety
- July 8 — Chapas, Tejano
- July 15 — Bryan Anthony and The Lucky 7, Frank Sinatra tribute band
- July 22 — LC Rocks, '70s, '80s, and '90s rock covers
- July 29 — Carson Jeffrey, Texas country
- Aug. 5 — Gary P. Nunn, country
A bigger name for a ticketed performance will be announced at a later date.
Double Eagle Entertainment is in charge of talent and sound for the series. Owner Damon Beierle touted the mix of music.
"It's going to be fun in the park with different tastes of different music every Friday night," he told DailyTrib.com, the sister site of 101HighlandLakes.com. "We have a good mix of country but a lot of other things we've never had before.
The city hosted a smaller series in 2021 with three performances.
For up-to-date concert series information, visit the Marble Falls Parks and Recreation Department's webpage.
Find more articles like this in 101 News