Shark Week at the Science Mill in Johnson City
It's getting closer! Purchase tickets now for Shark Week at the Science Mill. The special event is July 28-Aug. 1 at the science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) museum in Johnson City.
"Fans of the fin will find shark activities throughout the museum and Science & Art Park," promises the Science Mill's website. Those activities include:
- SciDive 4D virtual reef experience, which returns for a limited time
- Shark teeth hunt in the Fossil Dig
- Exhibit of underwater photos by Matt "The Shark Guy" Marchant
- Video chat with Tammi Sauer, author of the "Nugget and Fang" series (signed books available in the museum store)
- "Great White Sharks 3D" on the big screen
- Shark trivia
- Pose for photos with a life-size replica of a megalodon's jaws (the biggest shark to ever have lived)
All activities are included with general museum admission, which is $11 for ages 18-64, $9.50 for ages 3-17, $9 for ages 65 and older, and free for ages 2 and younger. Active and retired military and up to three family members get half-price admission with a valid military ID.
The Science Mill is located at 101 S. Lady Bird Lane in Johnson City. Visit its website or call 844-263-6405 for more information.
Find more articles like this in 101 News