Weekend Picks for March 27-29
Weekend Picks COVID-19 Edition for March 27-29 in the Highland Lakes and surrounding areas allow people to get out and be active while following social distancing recommendations. Here are our picks:
- Sweet Berry Farm in Marble Falls remains open for strawberry and tulip picking daily (except for Wednesdays) from 8:30am-5:30pm. Sweet Berry Farm is located at 1801 FM 1980 in Marble Falls.
- Visit a state park in the area: Inks Lake State Park, Blanco State Park, Pedernales State Park, Colorado Bend State Park, Enchanted Rock State Park. State parks remain open for camping, hiking, fishing, etc. Be sure to reserve a Day Pass to ensure your spot.
- Take a wildflower drive -- we have some the best!
- Play a round of disc golf in the Highland Lakes.
- Try your hand at geocaching.
- Pick a Highland Lake and go fishing: Lake Buchanan, Inks Lake, Lake LBJ, Lake Marble Falls, Lake Travis.
- Hike or mountain bike at Reveille Peak Ranch in Burnet. In light of the COVID-19 situation, the ranch has extended the time they will be open for hiking through March 29.
That's it for this weekend, go have fun and remember.. social distancing.
Remember, you can always find out what's going on in the area by checking our 101 Highland Lakes Events Calendar.
Find more articles like this in See