Weekend Picks: December 13-15
Here are our Weekend Picks for December 13-15 in the Highland Lakes and surrounding areas:
- Watch live ice carving in downtown Marble Falls on Friday from 4-7 p.m. at Main St. & Third St.
- Departure ATX: A Tribute to Journey at Uptown Theater in Marble Falls is Friday at 8pm.
- Spicewood Vineyards Half Marathon & 10K is Saturday at 8:30am.
- The Globe Theatre in Bertram is showing White Christmas on Friday at 7pm & The Polar Express on Saturday at 7pm.
- Christmas on the Square is taking place in downtown Burnet on Saturday with fun for the whole family: fun run, artisan vendors, live music, photos with Santa & BIG bicycle giveaway, noon to 9pm.
- The forecast shows a solid chance of snow in Llano on Saturday. Snow Day is happening at Badu Park from 1-9pm.
- Catch a free Christmas movie courtesy of the City of Marble Falls at Uptown Theater: Saturday's feature is The Grinch (1:30, 4, and 6:30pm) and Sunday is It's A Wonderful Life (1, 4:30, and 7pm.)
- Nollaig: A Celtic Christmas Celebration is an evening of live Irish music, Saturday 7pm at Trinity Episcopal Church in Marble Falls.
- It's Christmas at Old Fort Croghan and you are invited! Saturday from 5-8pm stop in and see how Christmas was celebrated in earlier years.
- Christmas on the Creek is taking place at W. M. Brook Park in Lampasas on Saturday from 5-8pm. Visit Santa's Village, sleigh rides, cocoa and cookies and of course photos with the big man himself!
- The LBJ Christmas Tree Lighting is always a presidential affair. All are invited to come out for the tree lighting and Sauer-Beckmann Farm open house. There will be a live children's nativity and carolers.
That's a Ho-Ho-whole lot of fun, but you can find more on our 101 Highland Lakes Events Calendar.
Find more articles like this in See