Weekend Picks: April 19-21, 2019
Cade Rice from 101HighlandLakes.com brings KBEY-FM listeners the top picks of things to do every weekend in the Highland Lakes.
The picks for April 19-21 include:
- Spider Mountain in Burnet is having a Grand Opening Party Friday from 1 - 5p.m.
- The Easter Journey is taking place in Burnet at Main Street Bethlehem Friday from 6 - 9p.m.
- Balloons Over Horseshoe Bay features hot air balloons and live music. Friday-Saturday.
- The Butterfly Bonanza at Science Mill in Johnson City is Friday from 10a.m. - 4p.m.
- Luckenbach is having a Free Friday Dance featuring Hot Texas Swing Band Friday from 8 - 11p.m.
- ‘Easter at the Farm’ at Lyndon B. Johnson State Park and Historic Site is Saturday 10a.m. -3p.m.
- Inks Lake State Park in Burnet is hosting an Easter egg hunt Saturday at 10a.m.
- Mickey & The Motorcars play the outdoor stage at Luckenbach on Saturday from 8 - 11:30p.m.
More Highland Lakes area events can be found on our Events Calendar.
Find more articles like this in See